Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global welded spiral heat exchangers market which includes study on material, flow type and end use across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global welded spiral heat exchangers market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.41% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the welded spiral heat exchangers market.
The welded spiral heat exchanger is built by rolling two long metal plates around the center core to form two concentric spiral flow passes, one for each fluid. The edges of the plate are welded shut so that each fluid stays within its own passage and there is no flow bypassing or intermixing. The width and spacing of the channel plate (the gap between plates) are designed for specified operation, maximum heat transfer, and ease of access. These heat exchangers are built to deal with the toughest challenges of heat transfer.
The key companies in the welded spiral heat exchangers market are Nexson Group (France), Kurose Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd. (Japan), Shanghai Shenglin M&E Technology Co., Ltd. (China), SmartHeat Inc. (China), Shineheat Tech (Shanghai) Corp (China), Elanco, Inc. (United States), Alfa Laval AB (Sweden), Danfoss A/S (Denmark), Gooch Thermal (United States).
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/product/10345-welded-spiral-heat-exchangers-market-report
The report analyses the global welded spiral heat exchangers market based on material, flow type, end use and geography. By material, the market is segmented into steel and non-steel. Based on flow type, the market is classified into countercurrent flow and co-current flow. By end-use, the market is segmented into chemical, food & beverages, HVAC & Refrigeration, petrochemicals, power generation, pulp & paper, wastewater industry etc.
Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market Regional Trends
Asia Pacific held the largest share of the market owing to rising population and fast growing food & beverage industry. It is also projected to grow at a fastest growth rate of 5.12%. Presence of emerging economies of China, Japan and India strongly supports the growth of the region.
Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market Segmental Highlights
- On the basis of material, steel segment held the largest share of the market and was valued at USD 861.25 million in 2020. High corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity and wide usage in chemical, food & beverage, petrochemical industries are the key drivers of steel welded spiral heat exchangers market.
- Based on flow type, countercurrent flow segment dominated the market. High efficiency as compared to parallel-flow heat exchangers is the majorfactor contributing to the growth of the segment.
- Based on end use, the market is led by food & beverage sector which is likely to register a CAGR value of 4.74% from 2021 to 2027. On the other hand, HVAC & refrigeration is another major end use sector. Growing residential and commercial construction industry, increasing demand for heating and cooling systems are responsible for the growth of the sector
Research Objectives of Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Welded Spiral Heat Exchangers Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
To Purchase this report click here: https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10345-welded-spiral-heat-exchangers-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
Wastewater Treatment Market Report:
Magnetic Refrigeration Market Report:
About us: –
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data Analytics Company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]