Conventional clinical trials are fraught with inefficient patient management and data handling practices, which has prompted trial sponsors to implement digital innovation and virtual technologies across different aspects of drug development.
The report features an extensive study of the current landscape of industry players that are offering various types of innovative clinical research platforms / solutions to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- An overview of the current market landscape of companies offering solutions for virtual clinical trials, featuring information on year of establishment, geographical location, company size and types of services offered (study start-up, patient enrollment, drug logistics, data collection and analysis, and patient retention).
- Brief profiles of companies offering solutions for virtual clinical trials, featuring information on their year of establishment, respective headquarters, company size, key executives, service / technology portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A case study on the initiatives of big pharma players related to virtual clinical trials, offering insights on such clinical studies that have been conducted / planned by the aforementioned players, along with details on associated constraints and the future plans of players engaged in this domain.
- An analysis of the funding and investments made in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till November), including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, at various stages of development in companies that are engaged in this field, based on several parameters, such as number of funding instances, amount invested, type of funding, leading players and investors, and geographical analysis.
- An analysis of the partnerships and collaborations inked in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till November), based on several parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership, application mentioned in agreement, target therapeutic area mentioned in the agreement, type of partner, most active players and geographical analysis.
- A detailed study highlighting the key differences between traditional and virtual CROs and an elaborate road map, presenting the requirements for a traditional CRO to transition to a virtual CRO business model.
- A brief case study highlighting the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on virtual clinical trial service providers market.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned virtual clinical trials, based on multiple parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, trial status, type of sponsor / collaborator, target therapeutic area, trial design, top sponsor, geographical location of trial and enrolled patient population.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- CNS Disorders
- Infectious Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Other Disorders
Phase of Development
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- Cambridge Cognition
- Center Point Clinical Services
- Mytrus (Medidata Solutions)
- PanAmerican Clinical Research
- Science 37
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Patient Recruitment and Retention Services Market (2nd Edition) by Therapeutic Areas (Cardiovascular Diseases, Oncological Disorders, Infectious Diseases, CNS Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Hematological Disorders and Others), Patient Recruitment Steps (Pre-screening and Screening), Trial Phases (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV), and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, MENA, and RoW) – Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Digital Solutions for Biomarkers Market by Content (Standalone Software Solutions and Combination Offerings), Purpose (Diagnosis, Early Screening, Monitoring, and Predictive Insights), Type of Biomarker (Cognitive, Idiosyncratic, Physiological, Vocal, and Other Biomarkers), Therapeutic Area, Business Model, and by Key Geographical Regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Real World Evidence (2nd Edition), 2021-2030: Distribution by Applications (Early Stage Research, Clinical Development, Regulatory Approval, Pricing / Reimbursement, Post-Approval Studies), Real World Data Sources (Medical Claims, Clinical Trials, Clinical Setting, Patient Powered and Others), Key Therapeutic Areas, and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World)
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091