VSDC Free Audio Converter
A multifunctional and easy-to-use free audio converter. Its main purpose is to edit and translate tracks from one extension to another. All popular audio formats are supported: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG. Additionally, you can adjust the frequency, bit rate, edit tags, and number of channels. Since the conversion uses only efficient audio processing algorithms, the conversion quality depends only on the selected save profile.
Pros of VSDC Free Audio Converter :
- The software is absolutely free
- Advanced export settings
- High conversion quality
- User-friendly interface
- Formatting your music quickly
Disadvantages of the converter:
- Offers paid tech support from $ 10
MediaHuman Audio Converter
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a reliable converter of audio formats in 30 different extensions. It is also suitable for cutting audio files without loss and extracting melody from videos. Its simple and straightforward interface makes it easy and efficient to use functions regardless of skill.
Pros of the app:
- You can download the audio converter absolutely free
- Easy Navigation interface
- Splitting tracks and extracting audio from clips
The disadvantage is:
Inability to record and copy CDs
Free Audio Converter
Completely free open source audio converter and CD extractor. It works on FreeBSD. Windows, macOS and, Linux. free: account supports various popular audio formats and encoders.
With it you can:
- Easily convert your CDs to MP3 or WMA files
- Convert files that cannot be played on other devices
- Cons: outdated design, as well as the lack of an internal editor.
Now you know which applications are suitable for converting audio files. You can install the software on a PC or use the web platform. But the site depends on the quality of the internet connection and offers a minimum of features. For more details about Audio Converting software check out the Google search and this amazing article about YouTube to MP3.