Opportunities in the specialty carbon black market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the specialty carbon black market is expected to reach $3 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 6%. In this market, plastic is the largest segment by application, whereas printing and packaging is largest by end use industry. The shifting focus of carbon black suppliers from commodity to specialty grade and increasing use of specialty carbon black as pigment in plastics provides strategic growth path in this market.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Orion Engineered Carbons Holdings, Birla Carbon, Cabot Corporation, China Synthetic Rubber (CSR), OMSK Carbon Group, Tokai Carbon, Continental Carbon, and Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Specialty carbon black market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Specialty carbon black market size by various applications such as filler type, and application in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Specialty carbon black market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of specialty carbon black in the specialty carbon black market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of specialty carbon black in the specialty carbon black market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/specialty-carbon-black-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
Processing Aid Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/processing-aid-market.aspx
Glass Powder Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-powder-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/quartz-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/silica-market.aspx
Specialty Silica Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/specialty-silica-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/metamaterial-market.aspx
Stretchable Conductive Material Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/antidegradant-market.aspx
Diatomaceous Earth Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/diatomaceous-earth-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/plasticizer-market.aspx