Opportunities in the short fiber thermoplastics market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. from thin film for infra-red coatings and bioinspired metal-polymer thin films. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the short fiber thermoplastics market is expected to reach $15.1 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 2.2%. In this market, transportation is the largest segment by end use industry, whereas polyamide is largest by resin type. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like growing demand for lightweight and environmentally sustainable composite materials from the end use industries.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
BASF, DSM, DowDuPont, SABIC, and Lanxess others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Short fiber thermoplastics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Short fiber thermoplastics market size by various segments such as end use industry type, fiber type, and resin in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Short fiber thermoplastics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of short fiber thermoplastics in the short fiber thermoplastics market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of short fiber thermoplastics in the short fiber thermoplastics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
Thermoplastic Prepreg in the Transportation Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-prepreg-in-transportation-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/prepreg-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Thermoplastic Unidirectional Tape Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-unidirectional-tape-market.aspx
Composites in the Defense Industry:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-in-defense-industry.aspx
Composite Preforms Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composite-preforms-market.aspx
Low Density SMC Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/low-density-smc-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Glass Mat Thermoplastic Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-mat-thermoplastic-market.aspx
FRP Pipe Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pipe-market.aspx
Filled Thermoplastics in the European Consumer Goods Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/filled-thermoplastics-european-consumer-goods-market.aspx