Wilmington, May 12, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global refurbished medical equipment market which includes study on type, and product across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global refurbished medical equipment market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.56% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the refurbished medical equipment market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10294-refurbished-medical-equipment-market-report
The study analysed the global refurbished medical equipment market based on type, product and geography. Types of refurbishment in refurbished medical equipment are cosmetic, parts, and full refurbishment. Major products of refurbished medical equipment covered in the study are patient monitors, medical imaging equipment, neurology equipment, operating room and surgical equipment, cardiology equipment, urology equipment, intensive care equipment and other medical equipment.
The key competitors of the market GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Block Imaging (US), SOMA TECH INTL. (US), Avante Health Solutions (US), Hilditch Group (UK), Everx Pvt Ltd. (Australia), Integrity Medical Systems, Inc. (US), Master Medical Equipment (US), Fair Medical Co. Ltd. (Japan), Desert Tech Medical Systems (US), Hi Tech International Group, Inc. (US), CURA Healthcare (India), JAPAN CENTRAL MEDICAL, INC. (Japan), HOYU AND CO., LTD. (Japan), Sanrad Medical Systems (India), BOND JAPAN CO., LTD. (Japan), Amber Diagnostics (US), Rhombus Medical Equipment., LLC (UAE), Blue Start Limited (India), and Cielo Co., Ltd (Japan), among others.
Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Regional Trends
Asia pacific held the largest market share of the product information management and is likely to dominate the market over the estimated time frame. Advancements in technology, large patient pool and increasing privatization in health care sector in the region drives the growth of refurbished medical equipment market.
Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Segmental Highlights
- Imaging equipment is constantly evolving and extremely important aspect in medical sector. Imaging equipment witnessed healthy growth owing to increased healthcare spending, growing prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing demand for diagnostic tests.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10294-refurbished-medical-equipment-market-report
Research Objectives of Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Report:
- Analysing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the refurbished medical equipment market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Heparin Coated Medical Device Market:
Patient Handling Equipment Market:
3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786