If you want to explore the stock market, but aren’t sure where to begin, the Orca investment app offers nine stock Collections to choose from. What’s more, there are three extra Collections for those who are opening their first investment portfolio – depending on how much risk they are comfortable with when investing.
But first things first: what is a Collection? Well, to start with, Orca has screened all the stocks traded on the London Stock Exchange and created a list of 250 stocks for you to invest in through the app. We have then grouped these stocks according to such criteria as a business sphere, market cap, growth dynamics, and so on. We have then curated these groups into the thematic stock Collections that you find on the app.
The last 7 Collections are:
- Irish Spirit: this Collection is made up of companies headquartered in Ireland.
- Halal: here you can find companies dedicated to halal food production
- Lifestyle: companies that produce what we use in our daily life
- ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance): stocks for those who want to invest in sustainable economic development.
- God Save The Queen: an asset bundle of British companies.
- Healthcare: investments in the field of health, medicine, and pharma
- Women CEOs: for those who want to invest in women-led corporations.
The three additional Collections, tailor-made for beginner investors who want help getting their first portfolios built according to their risk preferences:
- Defender: suitable for investors who are more risk-averse and have a preference for stable long-term growth
- Golden Mean: a well-balanced portfolio, consisting of the highest-cap FTSE100 companies in their respective sectors
- Per Aspera Ad Astra: a riskier portfolio with dynamic stocks, implying higher volatility – but higher profit potential
Orca is an investment app for iOS and Android that supports over 250 assets from the LSE. It has many features useful for investment newbies as well as seasoned investors, including free ISAs and an attractive referral program. Orca was launched in 2020 and is available to all UK citizens. Orca App Ltd is an appointed representative of RiskSave Technologies Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 775330). Looking to the future, Orca is planning to connect to the NYSE and NASDAQ and expand into the European market.
link to https://orca.app/isa/
link to https://orca.app/