NEW YORK, NY (February 18, 2020) – Edgecombe Community College is now the 29th institution to join the NC Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium, powered by College Central Network, Inc. (CCN).
The www.collegecentral.com/ncctcjobs website makes it both FREE and easy for all employers—large and small, public and private—to register just once and then post an unlimited number of jobs to North Carolina’s community and technical college students and alumni!
Employers posting jobs today can simultaneously reach tens of thousands of job seekers from 29 community and technical colleges, including:
- Alamance Community College
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
- Cape Fear Community College
- Catawba Valley Community College
- Central Carolina Community College
- Davidson County Community College
- Durham Technical Community College
- Edgecombe Community College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Forsyth Technical Community College
- Gaston College
- Guilford Technical Community College
- Haywood Community College
- Johnston Community College
- Lenoir Community College
- Mitchell Community College
- Nash Community College
- Richmond Community College
- Roanoke-Chowan Community College
- Rockingham Community College
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- Sandhills Community College
- South Piedmont Community College
- Surry Community College
- Vance-Granville Community College
- Wake Technical Community College
- Western Piedmont Community College
- Wilkes Community College
- Wilson Community College
“Our college’s students work in-state after graduation and our Consortium gives them access to many North Carolina employers and opportunities,” stated Camille Richardson, Student Services Counselor at Edgecombe Community College, the latest North Carolina community college to join this Consortium.
Approximately 145,000 undergraduate students attend the Consortium’s 29 colleges.
CCN’s Career Services Central® is the exclusive online career office management platform for career centers at all schools participating in the Consortium. Joy Miller, CSC’s National Sales Manager, sums it up, “The NC Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium removes barriers and simplifies the hiring process. Community colleges then have a greater impact on the state’s economy because employers can easily recruit the state’s homegrown entry-level talent.
“Job posting is free for every employer registering on the Consortium. We centralize the task: one posting and recruiters can reach all of North Carolina’s community college talent. These graduates have the skills and are ready to move directly into the local workforce. They are who today’s employers are looking for.”
About College Central Network®
Founded in 1997, College Central Network (CCN) has over 22 years of experience connecting employers with qualified emerging talent candidates. More than one million employers have registered to utilize the Network to post jobs and recruit students and alumni for entry-level jobs. To learn more, visit CollegeCentral.com.
About Career Services Central®
Career Services Central (CSC) is CCN’s intuitive and affordable career office management platform that works on any device and is trusted by hundreds of institutions and organizations across the U.S.
Thousands of career professionals use CSC daily to manage the entire career process for students, alumni, and community residents attending CSC-powered institutions, including appointments, career advice and job searching, résumés, career portfolios, experiential learning, on-campus recruiting, career events, and job fairs. To learn more, visit: CareerServicesCentral.com.