Every now and then, there’s a fancy weight loss supplement that’s trending on the internet. They make tall claims, like users being able to lose 30 lbs. in a span of week,s and shoddy clinical studies seem to support them. Still, they remain a complete mystery as very few people actually know if they work or not!
Nitrilean is a weight loss supplement that’s been making waves for a while now. It claims to help you lose weight by boosting Nitric Oxide levels in your body. The question though is, how much of these claims are legit?
How many of these claims need to be taken with a large pinch of salt?
What is it about Nitrilean that separates it from cookie cutter weight loss supplements sold on Amazon?
To know more about Nitrilean, we reached out to 12730 customers who had purchased Nitrilean since July. We heard back from 1861 of them. Of these, we filtered down the reviews to 180 customers.
Based on these reviews, we have created a detailed overview of Nitrilean that shows the results, dosages used and more!
What Is Nitrilean?
Nitrilean is a weight loss supplement that claims to help you lose weight by boosting your body’s level of Nitric Oxide.
How does it do this exactly? Well, first off, NO levels are directly correlated to blood flow. It’s a potent vasodilator that regulates hypertension and controls smooth muscle contractions in the body.
The blood flow explains why it is commonly used in pre-workout supplements.
But how much of an effect can Nitric Oxide levels have on your waistline? That’s what we want to find out.
How does Nitrilean work?
Nitrilean claims to be based on a Russian study that connected obesity as well as key metabolic diseases to low levels of Nitric Oxide, especially in men over the age of 30.
To verify the veracity of these claims, we did some in-depth research on whether or not, NO levels have a direct connection to lipolysis.
Much to our surprise, we found multiple studies that strongly support the connection between low levels of Nitric Oxide and weight gain.
The studies show that NO levels can be directly correlated with weight gain by influencing metabolism, insulin sensitivity, glucose tolerance and lipid metabolism.
Another study by the American Diabetes Association showed that NO plays an important role in suppressing appetite as well as regulating metabolic processes that occur in adipose (fat) cells.
Also, at around the age of 40, adult Nitric Oxide production generally drops beneath the Cardiovascular Health Impact Zone. At this time, your body isn’t producing adequate Nitric Oxide on its own, and food alone can’t fully replenish good levels.
In reality, according to a study published by the American Heart Association, adults over 40 produce only 50% of the NO that they did when they were 20.
We always knew that NO gives you great pumps in the gym. But lipid metabolism? Well, well, well. Who would have thought!
Some of these studies are animal model studies mind you. But that does not mean that the study is bunk. It just means that NO has tons of promise for potential applications in this space. But it’s not progressed yet to human trials.
In theory at least, the claims made by Nitrilean are valid, but to what extent? That’s something we’ll put to the test in our Nitrilean review.
The Science behind Nitrilean
Alright, so now that you know how Nitric Oxide works, let’s take a look at how it actually benefits your weight loss goals.
According to the official website, Nitrilean helps with weight loss in three ways.
- It boosts NO levels which in turn enhances insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance. This subsequently suppresses appetite and reduces fat storage.
- It suppresses fatty acid synthesis thereby increasing lipolysis (fat burn). This however only applies to people who are already in a caloric deficit.
- It inhibits the release of catecholamines which are stress hormones that inhibit lipolysis by increasing fat production and storage whenever you’re under stress.
These benefits seem great right?
And they can be, if everything mentioned here actually happened when you take this supplement.
But that’s the problem.
The claims above are based on scientific research, but some of them have yet to be put to human trials.
But, NO levels do influence insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance. We were torn.
That’s why it became even more important for us to speak to customers who had used Nitrilean.
There’s no better way to separate the chaff from the wheat, is there? So, speak to customers we did.
Nitrilean Customer Reviews – After 60-90 days of usage
The good part is that 90% of the customers who used Nitrilean did experience weight loss. The average ranges from 12-25 lbs. over a span of 30-90 days. That’s not bad at all.
The Not so good part is that the weight loss was not as drastic as advertised. Some people bought Nitrilean expecting to lose 45-50 lbs. in 8-weeks. That’s just not realistic. We can’t entirely pin the blame on the brand. Because we didn’t see this mentioned anywhere on the website.
Even if some of the testimonials do hint aggressive weight loss, weight loss by itself is unique to every person and it’s also relative to the diet and exercise regimen followed by that person.
Talking about experiences, here are the top 5 real customer reviews after 60-90 days of Nitrilean.
Real Customer Reviews After using Nitrilean
#1 – Shelly Doherty from NM
- Age – 37
- Lost – 18 lbs. in over 90 days.
- Overall review – Positive
- Side Effects – Mild Lethargy
Shelly is a mother of two and was struggling to lose weight after her pregnancy. She tried a lot of methods including Keto and Intermittent fasting but the pounds just didn’t budge.
Shelly found Nitrilean on Facebook and started taking it as directed. She used it along with some mild cardio for weight loss.
After about 2 months, she had already lost 14 lbs., which was more than what most people lose on average. She lost another 4 lbs. after that, all in less than 2 weeks. Shelly however experienced mild lethargy post the initial phase of weight loss which she kind of expected already.
#2 – Rose Viverios from IA
- Age – 44
- Lost – 28 lbs. over 90 days
- Overall Review – Very Positive
- Side Effects – Headaches
Rose Viverios is a supplementary teacher from IA. After the pandemic forced people indoors, Rose found it difficult to exercise as she usually did. To make matters worse, her blood pressure shot up with her weight.
Nitrilean seemed like the perfect tool. To combat her weight gain, Rose started taking Nitrilean and paired it with a better diet and mild exercise at home. After about 2 months of usage, she lost 15 lbs. which was more than enough for her.
Her appetite also reduced substantially and this helped her lose almost half her weight in just another 2 weeks.
#3 – James Conboy from NJ
- Age – 40
- Lost – 21 lbs. over 90 days
- Overall Review – Very Positive
- Side Effects – Insomnia initially. Subsided soon.
Former footballer James Conboy is the quintessential example of what happens when we let go of our diet and exercise routine. James, who once sported a six pack looked like a pale shadow of himself.
He had been struggling to lose weight for a while now and turned to supplements to help him out after seeing Nitrilean on Instagram. James also experienced some insomnia early in the beginning but this soon subsided as he became regular with his usage.
James lost 7 lbs. in just under 2 weeks and was pretty happy. In the days that followed, he started his daily run and managed to shed another 14 lbs. in just about a month!
#4 – Samuel Baker from IL
- Age – 24
- Lost – 10 lbs. in 60 days
- Overall Review – Meh
- Side Effects – None
Samuel Baker is a CrossFit athlete who has already used several other chemicals, including anabolic steroids and several other supplements to help him with the physical demands that his job demands.
While he was not entirely sold on Nitrilean, he decided to give it a try and see what happened. After the first 2 weeks, Samuel had already noticed some results and so decided to keep going with it instead of dropping out immediately like most people who do not see results.
Samuel lost about 3 lbs. in 2 weeks and another 7 lbs. over the next month, all without any side effects to his knowledge. While this was not life changing for him, he did notice that it helped with his energy levels and muscle recovery post workouts which did surprise him a lot more than expected!
His primary goal was left unfulfilled though. He wanted to drop down to single digit body fat, which did not happen.
#5 – Daryl Yarian from LA
- Age – 29
- Lost – 18 lbs. in 60 days
- Overall Review – Positive
- Side Effects – None
Daryl is a budding actor who was required to lose some flab for his upcoming audition for a Netflix show.
With limited time in his hands, Daryl was not really sure about what to do when he chanced upon Nitrilean on Facebook.
Daryl started taking it regularly and paired it with some cardio exercise combined with a LCHF diet. He dropped down to single digit body fat in just under 2 months without any side effects at all.
What are the ingredients in Nitrilean?
Nitrilean works through the Nitric Oxide pathway. But at its core, it is still a fat burner. So we were quite interested to see, how they designed this supplement to get the best of both worlds.
- L-Citrulline – 220 mg
- Beetroot – 100 mg
- Green-Tea-Extract – 500 mg
- Garcinia-Cambogia – 100 mg
- Grape-Seed-Extract – 500 mg
- Bioperine – 5 mg
- Cayenne Pepper – 50 mg
- Hawthorne – 100 mg
That’s an incredibly well-designed stack of Nitric Oxide boosters, amino acids that boost recovery and a bunch of proven metabolism boosters, fat burners and fatty acid transporters.
Now read that again. We will dissect the ingredients when we discuss the benefits.
What are the benefits of using Nitrilean?
Based on a careful analysis of the ingredients in Nitrilean, we feel that the benefits can be dialed down to three primary ones.
Nitrilean increases your Nitric Oxide levels using a combination of two ingredients. There’s L-Citrulline, a powerful amino acid that is converted into Nitric Oxide in our body.
L-Citrulline is also a potent blood flow booster, which is why it is commonly used by athletes as part of their pre-workout stack. It increases the capacity of the heart to pump blood, thereby allowing an athlete to improve their endurance.
The second ingredient is Beetroot, which also boosts Nitric Oxide levels. Beetroot also has several other beneficial properties that include increasing the efficiency of ATP, regulating blood pressure and improving the cardiovascular system in general.
When you have more energy, you are automatically working out harder. Your cardiovascular output improves which means that your muscles have a better supply of oxygen and nutrients. In short, you get more out of every single workout session without having to push yourself too hard.
The formula clocks in at 220 mg, which is considered pretty potent for a Nitric Oxide stimulator.
Increased Metabolism And Fat Burning
Nitrilean works through a well-designed stack of metabolic boosters, fat burners and fatty acid transporters to support the increased energy output.
There’s 500 mg of Green Tea Extracts which contains potent catechins like EGCG. These compounds are potent fat burners that increase the rate of lipolysis (fat burning) in your body. Green Tea Extracts are also crammed with antioxidants to protect your cells from oxidative stress and damage which is like a silent killer wreaking havoc inside your body.
Bioperine, Grape Seed Extract and Cayenne Pepper are all potent fat burners. Bioperine is a patented version of Piperine that has been clinically tested at 95% purity levels.
Cayenne is also known as Capsicum Extract which is a metabolism booster that helps to burn fat, suppress appetite and increase metabolic rate.
Low appetite and stable blood sugar levels
Many of these ingredients are also potent insulin regulators, which increases your sensitivity to insulin and helps you to avoid the peaks and troughs of your blood sugar levels.
This also means that you will be less hungry during the day because your mood swings are under control.
In general, all of the ingredients in Nitrilean have been stacked together for maximum effect so it is a very effective supplement to burn body fat with.
What are the Pros & Cons of Nitrilean?
Regardless of what weight loss supplement you choose, it’s always important to analyze risk vs. reward. If the reward far outweighs the risk, then it makes sense to go ahead with that supplement.
- A very unique weight loss supplement that taps into a very underrated problem with a sluggish metabolism in adults. Most of us wouldn’t think twice before guzzling caffeine and stimulant-crammed drinks hoping to burn body fat. But what if the fatigue is caused by poor Nitric Oxide levels instead? What if you need to fix the fundamentals before opting for gimmicks?
- Soundly rooted in science. There’s no dearth of clinical studies and credible evidence that backs the claims made by Nitrilean. Nitric Oxide does play a vital role in everything from muscle recovery to cardiovascular health to metabolism. With more NO, there’s a distinct possibility that your metabolism will bump up.
- Your blood pressure will reduce and your heart will pump more efficiently. Your protein synthesis will be better, which means that you recover faster and build muscle tissue. If you are serious about losing weight, the fact is that better protein synthesis will help.
- There’s a blend of metabolism boosters that will fire up your resting metabolic rate, forcing your body to burn more fat for fuel. There’s Capsicum extracts, there’s cayenne pepper, there’s Green Tea, there’s Grape Seed Extracts as well as Hawthorne. This is one of the most well-rounded weight loss formulas that we have seen in a long time.
- No jitters, no crashes, no adverse effects even after a solid month of usage. That’s because there’s no added caffeine. This makes this a perfect fat burner for women too.
- Comes with a 100% money-back guarantee so you can get your cash back if this product does not deliver.
- The amount of weight that you can lose with increased NO and the metabolism boosters is not set in stone. We all are unique and have individual receptiveness and tolerances to stimulants and metabolic enhancers. Some might find that Nitrilean works like a charm for them right away, while others might need to give it at least 12-16 weeks before seeing the effects.
- The company is still quite small, which means that there’s not enough brand outreach which will make it difficult to get your hands on real world customer reviews like we did.
- There’s a distinct possibility that competitors might mud sling and use shady marketing techniques to label this an ineffective supplement. Why we are already seeing posts like ‘Nitrilean Scam’. But if you look closely, there’s nothing here that indicates that this is a scam.
A single month’s supply of Nitrilean is priced at just $59.00 which is a very fair price that’s on par with other trustworthy weight loss supplements.
The best value comes from the 3-month supply that’s priced at just $147, which amounts to $49 per bottle.
You can get it for as low as $44 per bottle if you take the 6-months package instead.
Addressing the Nitrilean Scam Claims
So, if you have researched about Nitrilean off late, we are pretty sure that you’d bump into a post or two that speaks about Nitrilean Scam.
There are four reasons why we generally call a weight loss supplement a scam.
- Some weight loss supplements use a proprietary blend with no clarity on the actual concentration of the ingredients. This is an easy way to sell a low quality supplement for an inflated price. Nitrilean does not do this. They are transparent about the exact dosages. So it’s not a Prop Blend Scam.
- Some fat burners offer a free trial and then continue to rebill you for months until you fight them tooth and nail to get a refund. Nitrilean does not do this either. It’s a one time purchase. You only pay for what you want to buy. So it’s not a free trial offer scam either.
- Some fat burners are just ineffective and overpriced. If you compare the ingredient list, the dosages and the overall blend, you’d need at least 3-4 supplements to get the same effect. That’s in excess of $120 a month at least. So, Nitrilean is not an overpriced gimmick either.
- Some companies claim to offer a 60-day guarantee and then dont honor it. We spoke to 4 customers who did not know that it contained an ingredient that for them, was a known allergen. So they sent it back and got a prompt response from the company. Their money was refunded on the same day. Clickbank handles the sales and you will have zero problems getting your refund, in case things don’t work.
We leave it to you. Is Nitrilean a scam? We don’t think so. But you can decide for yourself.
Q. How much weight can I lose with Nitrilean?
A. Again, this will depend on your individual metobolic rate and receptiveness to stimulants and metabolic enhancers. But take a look at the customer reviews to get an idea of how much weight people have lost on an average. It ranges from 10-30 lbs. The most someone lost was 38 lbs. But he stuck with it for 120-days.
Q. Is Nitrilean safe?
A. Nitrilean contains no stimulants. None of the ingredients are known to trigger allergies either. So we highly doubt that you will have any problems whatsoever.
Q. Do I need to exercise with Nitrilean?
A. It’s not necessary since this is a metabolism booster. But, you are getting increased Nitric Oxide levels which means that your blood vessels are widening. This means that you will experience more endurance and stamina which can be used to power up your workouts.
Why not maximize the results rather than using a cookie cutter approach? You are actually going to enjoy this.
Q. Is there a certain time frame I need to follow with Nitrilean?
A. It is recommended that you use it for at least 4-months before deciding if it works or not. If it’s not, get a refund and try something else.
Q. Does Nitrilean really work?
A. Put it this way: We wanted to test the product for ourselves before we recommend it to you. Yes, we found that there were significant results but just like everything else in life – nothing is 100% guaranteed perfectly safe under all circumstances.
Q. How long before I see results from Nitrilean?
A. The average user sees a difference in 6-weeks but some have seen changes as soon as the first month itself.
Nitrilean – Final thoughts
Nitrilean can be a game changer, especially for adults over the age of 30 who struggle with a sluggish metabolism. The supplement provides a wide range of benefits from increased metabolism to improved energy levels.
We do not claim that Nitrilean is the best available weight loss solution in the market now but it’s certainly one of the better supplements out there now.
Besides, with that iron-clad guarantee, what do you have to lose?
Other Products that you can consider
In case that you don’t find Nitrilean a good fit for your requirements, there are some other ones that we also reviewed recently that you can try.
- Meticore – Top Metabolism Booster with Real Customer Reviews
- PhenQ – Bestselling Fat Burner with 190000 bottles sold so far
- Leanbean – World’s first metabolism booster designed for women
- Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic – The Liquid Fat Burner that broke the internet
Good luck with your weight loss goals!