According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “mHealth Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global mHealth market is projected to reach US$ 1.95 Billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 25% during 2021-2026.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
mHealth or mobile health refers to the concept that enables individuals to capture their own health data using mobile technology, such as smartphones, tablets and other wireless devices. It helps improve health outcomes, healthcare services, and health research by providing personal digital assistance to patients. This reduces the health information gap as the system ensures data collection remotely and optimizes programs and policies.
Get Free Report Sample: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mhealth-market/requestsample
The global mHealth market is primarily driven by the growing penetration of smartphones and the internet. The growing mobile phone networks offering higher data transmission speed and cheaper and more powerful handsets transform the way health services and information are accessed, delivered, and managed. Besides this, the increasing cases of chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension are also positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, governments of various nations are investing in mHealth to strengthen health systems and achieve health-related development goals. Moreover, several companies are developing mobile applications that assist patients in keeping track of their health. For instance, the introduction of the internet-based repository CURE ID, launched by the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA), offers the experience of treating infectious diseases through smartphones or websites.
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the global mHealth market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Apple Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Omron HealthCare Inc. (OMRON Corporation)
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Masimo Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Airstrip Technologies Inc.
Key Market Segmentation:
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into wearables (blood pressure monitors, blood glucometer, pulse oximeter, neurological monitors, and others) and mHealth apps (medical apps and fitness apps).
- On the basis of the service, the market has been categorized into monitoring services, diagnosis services, healthcare systems strengthening services, treatment services, and others.
- The market has been segregated based on the participant into mHealth application companies, pharmaceuticals companies, hospitals, health insurance companies, and others.
- On the geographical front, the global mHealth market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mhealth-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, USA Email: [email protected] Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800