The factors such as increasing diseases and treatment has led the demand for advanced medication adherence systems thereby has accelerated the growth of the market. Also, expanding demand for personalized healthcare and increasing demand for mHealth technologies are fuelling the growth of market. Also, rising geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are likely to contribute to the healthy growth of the market.
New York, May 6, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market which includes study on type, medication across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market.
The report analyses the global Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market based on type, medication and geography. The medication adherence systems and technologies market is available in different type like hardware centric, software centric. The medication adherence systems and technologies market is used for various medication like cardiovascular, central nervous system, diabetes, oncology, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal. The global Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market is studied across various key countries of regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key competitors of this market include Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Nertherlands), Cardinal Health Inc (United States), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc (United States), McKesson Corporation (United States), ActualMeds Corp (United States), etectRx (United States), MedaCheck, Omnicell Inc (United States), HealthBeacon Limited (Ireland), AdhereTech Inc (United States), DrFirst.com Inc (United States), SMRxT Inc(United States) and Qualcomm Incorporated(United States) among others.
Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies Market Regional Trends
North America is anticipated to dominate and hold significant share in the global Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market. In addition, growing demand and adoption of different technological based products in healthcare system is accelerating the market growth. United States followed by Canada and Mexico is projected to be the fastest growing market due to increasing consumers demand for medication adherence systems and technologies based products in the region.
Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies Market Segmental Highlights
- The Software centric segment is expected to dominate the Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market during the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The rapid growth in the Software centric segment in market is the key driving factor that is accredited to the growth of the market.
- In 2020, cardiovascular medication accounted for the major market share. The cardiovascular hold significant share in the medication adherence systems and technologies market owing to increasing patient’s burden globally for cardiovascular diseases.
- North America dominated Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies market in 2020 and is expected to witness emerging growth in upcoming years
Research Objectives of Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Medication Adherence Systems and Technologies Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Other Related Market Reports :
Patient Access Solutions Market
Respiratory Diagnostics Market
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr.Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786