Increasing investments in the drug development process is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Market Size – USD 3,329.4 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.3%, Market Trends –Growing demand for throughput screening.
The global liquid handling technology market is forecasted to reach USD 6,323.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The liquid handling technology market is observing rapid growth attributed to its increasing application in the drug discovery process. Quality control using liquid handling technology is crucial in compound preparation & management, due to the introduction of variability by compound volume errors in assays, even if it is the most robust one. During the early phase of compound preparation, it is essential that liquid-based solution volumes must be correct for precise analysis at a later stage. Identification and correction for liquid handling error at the early stage in the drug discovery process lead to saving time, resources, and money.
Automated liquid handlers find usage in running drug compounds through ADMET assays that are beneficial in assessing absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, and toxicity characteristics. ADMET testing provides in-depth know-how about the drug interaction with the human body, and this data profile is vital in the decision-making process to carry out or stop any further development.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3713
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The gradually smaller group of drug compounds moving through each drug discovery process stage causes liquid handling error very costly and, in turn, drives the demand for liquid handling technology.
- In genomics research laboratories, the preparation of the sample is the experiment’s bottleneck, predominantly when it comes to high-throughput NGS. Thus, an increasing number of genomics laboratories are adopting liquid-handling automation to achieve an efficient and economical sequencing workflow.
- Manual liquid handling technology such as hand pipetting is considered fast in small applications when carried out by a skilled professional. Although, manual liquid handling technology is easy and direct, it does present risks associated with technician-to-technician variability.
- Europe contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019, due to the increasing R&D activities in the drug discovery process and the pharmaceutical sector’s growth.
Key players in the market include
AutoGen Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Analytik Jena AG, Aurora Biomed Inc., Biotek Instruments Inc., Corning Inc., Formulatrix Inc., Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, and Lonza Group AG, among others.
Furthermore, the report segments Liquid Handling Technology market on the basis of key product types and applications and provides details about the revenue growth, revenue CAGR, and revenue share each segment is expected to register over the forecast period.
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Automated Workstations
- Standalone Liquid Handlers
- Integrated Liquid Handlers
- Small Devices
- Tubes & Plates
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Automated Liquid Handling
- Semi-Automated Liquid Handling
- Manual Liquid Handling
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Drug Discovery
- ADMET Research
- Cancer & Genomic Research
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
For a better understanding of the global Liquid Handling Technology market dynamics, a regional analysis of the market across key geographical areas is offered in the report. The market is spread across key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Each region is analysed on the basis of the market scenario in the major countries of the regions to provide a deeper understanding of the market. It provides insights into production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, export/import, current and emerging trends and demands, market share, market size, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3713
In-depth regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/liquid-handling-technology-market
Benefits of the Global Liquid Handling Technology Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the opportunities and risks of the Liquid Handling Technology market
- Detailed study of the latest product and technological developments and innovations of the Liquid Handling Technology market
- Business strategies and plans are analysed for understanding the Liquid Handling Technology market scenario
- Revenue forecast of Liquid Handling Technology market for the forecast period 2020-2027
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, constraints, limitations, challenges, and opportunities
- Latest and emerging market trends analysis and their impact on product and application demand
- Study of recent M&A, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions among others
- Extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with investment return analysis and feasibility
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3713
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports :
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com