What is Kore 2.0?
Kore 2.0 is a fitness band that tracks health while offering the design and convenience of a smartwatch. Various advanced sensors are designed to ensure that the wristband captures many important vital signs throughout the day, displays them in easy-to-read charts, and stores them on your smartphone or tablet. The smartwatch was designed for daily use and can be worn during the day as well as at night. According to the provider, the fitness band convinces with the following fitness tracking functions:
- Calorie counter
- Multisport modes
Furthermore, according to the provider, Kore 2.0 offers some functions that relate to your health. The band measures your heart rate, body temperature and blood oxygen. Furthermore, the fitness band can inform you about incoming calls and text messages as well as upcoming appointments via vibration alerts. The inactivity alert reminds you to move regularly, while the sleep analysis allows you to learn more about your sleep quality. (Because of the extensive research, the author has allowed himself to use affiliate links. This means that the author receives a small commission when the product is sold without the price changing for you).
Why do I need this fitness band?
Kore 2.0 is suitable for anyone who is looking for a fitness band with all the essential features, but doesn’t want to give up the comfort and style of a smartwatch. It can be worn by teenagers and adults, as well as seniors who are interested in their health data or want to get more active and track their activities with the help of a fitness band.
Since the smartwatch is compatible with both Android smartphones and Apple smartphones, there are hardly any restrictions here. It is only important that the smartphone or, if applicable, the tablet has Bluetooth, as this is how the synchronization between the fitness band and the end device takes place.
Due to its timeless and elegant design, Kore 2.0 is suitable for both men and women and can be worn with sporty outfits as well as in the office or with evening wear. Visit the product website here to find the discounted prices!
Kore 2.0 review and recommendation
Considering its technical specifications, the fitness band has definitely earned a place in the line of solid smartwatches with extensive features. Kore 2.0 not only convinces with an elegant and unobtrusive design, but also with a full range of functions, which is usually only found in much more expensive fitness wristbands. Especially the recording of body temperature and blood oxygen is not yet made possible by every fitness band. In addition, there are the classic functions of heart rate measurement, step and calorie counter, multisport modes as well as sleep analysis and inactivity warning. Really useful can be the vibration notification for calls, incoming SMS and upcoming appointments. With the help of Kore 2.0, it is then very easy to quickly capture notifications so that you only have to take the smartphone out of your handbag or trouser pocket when necessary. The real-time training statistics are particularly interesting for training. Those who like to customize their fitness band a bit can also do so easily, according to the vendor, by purchasing the wristband customization kit in addition to Kore 2.0 and customizing the wristband’s user interface. Thanks to its compatibility with Android and Apple, the smartwatch is also suitable for a large number of people and can therefore be given as a gift – even if you don’t know exactly whether the recipient uses Apple or Android.
Kore 2.0 tech facts
- Health tracking: Heart rate, body temperature, blood oxygen
- Fitness tracking: multisport modes, pedometer, calorie counter
- Vibrating notifications for call, SMS and appointments
- Other features: Inactivity alert, sleep analysis
- Real-time workout stats
- touch screen navigation
- customizable user interface
- up to one week battery life
- sweat- and splash-proof
- compatible with Apple and Android smartphones
What are the Kore 2.0 quality features?
The provider does not provide classic quality features such as seals or certificates on its Kore 2.0 website.
General Kore 2.0 opinions
On the website of the provider you can read some reviews from users of Kore 2.0. In most cases, the fitness wristband receives five out of five stars – in rare cases, there are also four stars. The reviewers report an excellent price-performance ratio, as the smartwatch is significantly cheaper than comparable products, but offers a similar range of functions. Some users recommend the fitness band especially for people who work out. Kore 2.0 offers similar benefits as a personal trainer with its statistics and health tracking. In addition, the gadget is said to be very comfortable to wear, easy to use and contributes to daily motivation to exercise. Visit this product website to see more customer reviews!
Where can I order Kore 2.0?
Currently, you can only pre-order Kore 2.0. Pre-ordering is exclusively through the official vendor’s website, which says it guarantees factory-direct delivery on or even before November 2, 2021.
At the beginning of the ordering process, you choose how many of the Kore 2.0 you want to buy. Depending on the order quantity, the seller will give you a different discount:
- 1 Kore 2.0: around 23 percent discount
- 2 Kore 2.0: around 30 percent discount
- 3 Kore 2.0: around 48 percent discount
If you want to use Kore 2.0 exclusively yourself, buying just one smartwatch is well worth it. If you want to give one or two wristbands as a gift, on the other hand, you will benefit from the higher percentages for a larger order quantity. Since you should sync the fitness band with your smartphone, it doesn’t make sense to use two watches, since only one watch can be synced at a time.
Once you’ve selected an order quantity, you’ll be shown the regular cost below. You will also be informed that the shipping costs and taxes will only be charged when you confirm your purchase. You’ll also be informed that if you order two Kore 2.0 or more, you’ll receive a pre-order offer – you don’t have to pay shipping, according to the provider, and you’ll also receive a free 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Afterwards, you will be shown a cost overview again, in which your discount will be deducted.
Now, of course, the provider needs various data to be able to complete your pre-order. You can pay via credit card or PayPal. Depending on the payment method, you will then be asked for the corresponding payment information as well as your desired delivery address and personal data such as first and last name, email address and phone number.
Who is the supplier of the product?
Quality Performance Limited
377 Valley Rd #1123
General information about the fitness band
The fitness band looks similar to a conventional wristwatch, but has a sportier appearance. In addition to displaying the time and often also the date, fitness wristbands also have a whole range of functions that are reminiscent of those of a fitness trainer. With these, fitness wristbands are primarily intended to motivate people to be more active, but also to help them track their own fitness and achieve fitness goals. In most cases, the providers of these wristbands offer suitable apps that can be used to transfer the data tracked by the fitness wristband to a smartphone, tablet or PC for more detailed analysis. Some wristbands are even compatible with several apps. Daily goals can often be defined within these apps. Individual wristbands can also be combined with a chest strap, which makes an even more accurate recording and analysis of health data, such as heart rate, possible. Of course, a fitness band from one manufacturer does not necessarily have the same features as those wristbands from other manufacturers. For example, there are wristbands with a color 3D display and touchscreen or with a simple LED display and a button to press to navigate the wristband. There are also differences in battery life. Some wristbands require a charge every four to six days. Others, however, will work for up to 20 days without needing to be recharged in between.
The fitness band is almost always equipped with motion sensors. These register the movements of the wearer and can thus count the steps taken, record sleep and its quality and recognize which sport you are currently doing. Based on the data collected, it is also possible for some wristbands to determine the distance covered or the calories burned. However, in order for this to be as accurate as possible, the fitness band requires additional information about the wearer for the calculation – such as height, age and weight. Nevertheless, 100 percent exact results are usually not achievable. Often, the algorithms in the background use average values, since, for example, the stride length is not the same for everyone – even if they are the same size.
So before buying a fitness band, it is very important to determine which functions you need. Meanwhile, there is a whole range of functions that are quite useful and can be quite interesting for you. For more information and a discounted price, visit the product website here!
- workout modes: many wristbands have several sports modes. Some fitness bands can also find out on their own which sport you are currently doing – without you having to specify it beforehand. For example, it can detect whether you are cycling, jogging or swimming. The start and end of training sessions can also be recorded if the wristband has a heart rate sensor.
- sleep monitoring: sleep monitoring is very important for many fitness wristband users. The band can tell what stage of sleep you’re in based on the movements you make while sleeping, and can determine how good or bad your sleep quality is. In addition, some fitness wristbands can wake their wearer within a set period of time once they are in a light sleep phase. This is said to improve sleep quality while making it easier to get up.
- Notifications: Since most wristbands are paired with the smartphone via Bluetooth, it is often possible to view incoming calls and text messages as well as Whatsapp messages via the fitness band. The wristband displays corresponding notifications on the screen and vibrates. However, if you want to answer the call or reply to the message, you usually have to get your smartphone out of your pocket.
- inactivity alert/movement reminder: this feature is included in a wide range of fitness wristbands and can be activated or deactivated according to your needs. If you spend a lot of your day in a sedentary position, this feature can be very useful. This way, your fitness band will periodically remind you to get up and move around for a short period of time.
- GPS: With the GPS, the fitness band is able to record the distances covered even more accurately. It can also record workout routes. However, in some cases the wristband only uses the GPS module of your smartphone – so you still need to have your smartphone with you when jogging or cycling to be able to measure the exact distance.
- Music: Some wristbands allow you to control the music playback of your smartphone. This is a very convenient function, especially during sports, as you can leave your smartphone in your pocket to skip or pause music.
- menstrual calendar: For women, an integrated menstrual calendar is quite interesting, with which the cycle can be tracked.
- appointments: Some wristbands can be synchronized with the calendar on your smartphone. Here, your fitness band reminds you of appointments for which you have set a corresponding reminder.
- stopwatch / timer: In addition to an alarm clock and the time display, many fitness wristbands also have a stopwatch and a timer. Both are quite advantageous for sports, as well as in everyday life. So you can measure how long you need for a distance when jogging or determine how long a set in the gym should last. At the same time, the timer helps you when you’re baking a cake at home, for example, or need to let hair color soak in for 15 minutes. The stopwatch is useful in everyday life, for example, when you want to know how long it will take you to complete a certain task around the house or how much time you need to complete a task at the office.
Known FAQ about this product
- Q: Is Kore 2.0 a fitness band or a smartwatch?
- A: According to the vendor, Kore 2.0 is a combination of both. The gadget is as comfortable as a smartwatch and is designed like one, but has the biometric functions of a fitness band.
- Q: How is Kore 2.0 operated?
- A: The navigation of Kore 2.0 works very simply by means of a touch screen.
- Q: Will Kore 2.0 work even if I don’t have my smartphone with me?
- A: The smartwatch can store all detected data for up to seven days – as long as your smartphone is not within reach. If you reconnect your smartphone and Kore 2.0, the data will also be synchronized.
- Q: Do I need to protect Kore 2.0 from water?
- A: The fitness band is sweat and splash resistant. So you can wear it while exercising, washing your hands or in the rain. However, if you go swimming or bathing, you should take Kore 2.0 off.
- Q: How well will Kore 2.0 work if I have a tattoo on my wrist?
- A: According to the vendor, the smartwatch has an improved sensor chip that provides accurate readings even with tattoos.
- Q: Can I personalize Kore 2.0?
- A: The fitness band comes in a variety of colors. When ordering, simply select the additional wristband customization kit and then decide on the style and color.
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog or consumer protection update. This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to purchase.
Any purchase made as a result of this post is at your own risk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult a health care advisor/health care professional before making any such purchase. Any purchase made through this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website on which the product is sold. No responsibility is taken, directly or indirectly, for the content of this publication. Contact the seller of the product directly.
The story presented on this page and the person depicted in the story are not actual news. Rather, this story is based on the results obtained by some people who have used these products. The results depicted in the story and comments are illustrative and may not reflect the results you achieve with these products.
This post contains affiliate links, which means the writing team recommends products and services they have used themselves or know well, and may receive a commission if you purchase them as well (at no additional cost to you).
The testimonials on this website are from actual users of our products and/or services and were submitted to us through various means. They were provided voluntarily and no compensation was offered or provided. Results may not be typical and cannot be guaranteed.
Our occasional references to third party names, brands, products and trademarks and logos are in no way intended to express or imply the existence of any license, endorsement, affiliation or any relationship between us and such respective third party owners. Rather, the use of third party names or logos is for illustrative purposes only.