According to latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Indoor Farming Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global indoor farming market size grew at a CAGR of around 12% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC expects the global indoor farming market to continue its strong growth during 2021-2026. Indoor farming is one of the modern agriculture method for growing crops in a protected environment. The market is increasing due to the rising population across the globe with a consequent demand for building secure and consistent food supplies. Due to the dwindling vacancy of arable land and water for conventional agriculture, there is a surging demand of indoor farming as it is feasibly located closer to the end consumption.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indoor-farming-market/requestsample
The global scarcity of land for farming is one of the primary factors catalyzing the market for indoor farming. Explosive population and rising urbanization have directed the farmers to open indoor facilities closer to urban areas for creating a local, stable, and sustainable year-round food supply. Moreover, the increasing instances of natural calamities across the globe have raised concerns over food security, thereby augmenting the adoption of indoor agriculture to the affected nations. Furthermore, the rising integration of advanced technology in farming sensors, monitoring, and regulating devices in every cultivation aspect has further propelled the growth of the market. Additionally, the growing adoption of indoor farming techniques for producing organic fruits and vegetables will continue to drive the market growth in the coming years.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indoor-farming-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Agrilution Systems GmbH
- AutoGrow Systems Ltd.
- Bowery Farming
- Bright Farms Inc. (Cox Enterprises, Inc.).
- Freight Farms
- FreshBox Farms
- Garden Fresh Farms
- Green Sense Farms Holdings, Inc.
- Logiqs B.V.
- Plenty Unlimited, Inc.
- Sky Greens
- SPREAD Co., Ltd.
- Urban Crop Solutions
- Voeks Inc.
Breakup by Facility Type:
- Indoor Vertical Farms
- Container Farms
- Indoor Deep Water Culture
Breakup by Crop Type:
Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs
- Bell and Chilli Peppers
Flowers and Ornamentals
Breakup by Component:
- LED Lights
- Climate Control System
- Irrigation Systems
Breakup by Growing System:
Market Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Automotive Dyno Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-dyno-market
- Security Screening Systems Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-screening-systems-market
- High-Performance Alloys Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/high-performance-alloys-market
- Europe Hot Sauce Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-hot-sauce-market
- Marine Grease Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/marine-grease-market
- 5G Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/5g-services-market
- Nanomedicine Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nanomedicine-market
- Conductive Polymers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/conductive-polymers-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- Gas Detection Equipment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gas-detection-equipment-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800