Wilmington, May 6, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global ground support equipment market which includes study on type, power source and application across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global ground support equipment market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.12% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the ground support equipment market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10303-ground-support-equipment-market-report
The study analyses global ground support equipment market based on type, power source, application and geography. Ground support equipment are bifurcated as powered and non-powered equipment’s. Non powered equipment’s include dollies, chocks, aircraft tripod jack and aircraft service stairs. Powered equipment’s consist of refuelers, container loaders, tugs & tractors, transporter, air start unit and others. By power source, ground support equipment market is segmented as electric, non-electric and hybrid. Applications of ground support equipment covered in the study are aircraft handling, cargo handling, and passenger handling.
The key competitors of this market include JBT Corporation (US), Teleflex Lionel-Dupont (TLD) (France), Mallaghan (UK), Tug Technologies Corporation (Textron GSE) (US), Tronair Inc. (US), MULAG Fahrzeugwerk (Germany), Guangtai (China), Rheinmetall AG (Germany), ITW GSE (Denmark), and Cobus Industries GmbH (Germany), among others
Ground Support Equipment Market Regional Trends
Asia pacific held the largest market share of global ground support equipment market and is likely to dominate the market over the estimated time frame. Growing air traffic in the countries of Asia Pacific led airports to expand their operations. The expanding operations result in additional passenger equipment’s, new terminals, gates and other needed infrastructure which boosts the demand of ground support equipment in the region.
Ground Support Equipment Market Segmental Highlights
- The electric ground support equipment benefits from low-end torque and has frequent start, idle time, and short required ranges. Operators choice also inclined towards the electric GSE as it provides an multiple features like ‘inching device’ that allows them to stand behind luggage tugs and inch it into the hitch of the luggage trailer.
- In application segment of ground support equipment market, aircraft handling is expected to contribute the major share as it provides the services like efficient wheel change, scissor lifts & hoisting platform and maintenance chairs for fast aircraft access.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10303-ground-support-equipment-market-report
Research Objectives of Ground Support Equipment Market Report:
- Analysing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the ground support equipment market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Aircraft Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Market:
Pallet Jack Market:
3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786