The spread of COVID-19 is resulting in declining sales as most anglers are staying indoors. To overcome this situation, manufacturers are utilizing digital technologies and engaging customers via online portals. As such, the outbreak of this pandemic has shifted consumer focus to e-Commerce platforms. This, in turn, will strengthen demand for fishing lures over the forecast period.
There has been significant growth in the number of anglers across the world, which has consequently resulted in increased demand for fishing equipment and gear, including fishing lures. This trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, and will further increase demand for fishing lures. Further, fishing is seen as one of the growing outdoor recreation activities – NMMA also announced that the recreational boating industry contributes an estimated US$ 170.3 billion in economic activity to the U.S. economy. This is anticipated to create ample opportunities for players operating in the fishing lure market, which is expected to expand at a value CAGR of around 5% over the next ten years.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5293
Key Takeaways from Fishing Lure Market Study
- The global fishing lure market is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 1.2 Bn, and is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 3.3 Bn by the end of 2030.
- By fishing type, freshwater fishing is set to hold a share-wide market dominance with over 64% of the total market value by the end of the forecast period.
- By type, spinnerbaits are projected to expand at a value CAGR of nearly 6%, and are expected to be valued 2.5X than spoons by the end of 2020.
- By length, 5 inches fishing lure is anticipated to grow, gaining 630 BPS over the course of the forecast duration.
- The fishing lure market in Europe is expected to progress by experiencing a value CAGR of 2.7%, whereas North America is projected to be valued 7.3X times than South Asia & Oceania, and estimated to account for a major chunk of the demand pie by the end of the forecast period.
“Large-scale closure of OEM plants in USA and Europe will have short-term implications on the growth of the fishing lure market. However, swift growth in the number of recreational fishing activities and rising fishing boat sales in developed regions are anticipated to lead to larger benefits during the forecast duration,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5293
Product Launches to Enhance Market Resiliency
Key players in the fishing lure market are Bass Pro Shops, Shimano Inc., Pure Fishing, Inc, Rapala VMC Corporation, Clam Outdoors, GLOBERIDE, Inc., Al Gags Fishing Lures , Al’s GoldFishing Lure Co. , Weihai Guangwei Group Co., Ltd., Piscifun, Bee-Jay Bait, Eagle Claw, Bay de Noc Lure Company, and Bagley Bait Company LLC., among others.
Key players in the market are continuously focusing on product innovation to gain market share and create a USP in this highly competitive market space. In the recent past, the fishing lure market has seen numerous innovations. For instance,
- In 2020, Berkely, a brand of Pure Fishing Inc., launched its new jigs. The newly launched product gives a photo-realistic finish and an ultrathin tail, which can kick with the slightest rod movement or current.
- In 2020, 13 Fishing introduced its newly launched Pathfinder- Hybrid Walking Bait. This bait is designed to produce a top water delivery and is integrated with heavy duty hooks, internal rattles, and hybrid construction, and is engineered for fishing supremacy.
Find More Valuable Insights on Fishing Lure Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global fishing lure market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the fishing lure market based on type (jigs, combined lures, spoons, soft plastic baits, flies, spinnerbaits, and crankbaits), fishing type (freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, and great lake fishing), length (less than 4 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches, and more than 5 inches), and sales channel (sports outlets, modern trade channels, fishing supply stores, online retail [company websites and third-party online], and other channels), across six regions.
About the Sports Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned sports team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analyzed the sports industry across 50+ countries for over a decade.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Sports Domain
Women’s Swimwear Market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the women’s swimwear market offers a 10-year forecast from 2021 to 2031. The study analyzes crucial trends that are currently determining market growth. This report explicates on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players along with key stakeholders.
Squash Rackets Market: Fact.MR’s squash rackets market report offers an extended view of the entire landscape, including various facets that influence its growth. The research report delivers an explicit knowhow of the squash rackets market, with which the reader can take informed decisions from a strategic standpoint to remain in pace with the changing market scenario.
Fishing Reels Market: Fact.MR recently published a market study on the global market for fishing reels. The study provides detailed assessment on key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the fishing reels market structure.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
+1 (628) 251-1583