The factors such as rising population of women of reproductive age, continuous development and launch of easy-to-use, advanced, low cost and highly precise fertility testing devices, increasing awareness of fertility testing among women worldwide, increased number of women who are preferring marriage after 30 or late 20s and growing number of reproductive and gynecological issues in men and women are likely to contribute to the healthy growth of the market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10563-fertility-test-market-report
New York, May, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global fertility test market which includes study on product, mode of purchase, application, and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global fertility test market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.27% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the fertility test market.
The report analyses the global fertility test industry based on product, mode of purchase, application, end user, and geography. Various product types covered in global fertility test market are ovulation prediction kits, fertility monitors, and male fertility testing products. By mode of purchase, the market is segmented into direct/prescription-based products, OTC-based products, and online products. The market finds application in female fertility testing and male fertility testing. Based on end user, the market is segmented into home care settings, hospitals and fertility clinics and other end users. The global fertility test market is studied across various key countries of regions such as, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
The key competitors of this market include Advacare Pharma, Ava, Babystart (Snowden Healthcare), Biozhena, Church & Dwight, Exseed Health, Fairhaven Health, Fertility Focus, Geratherm Medical, Hilin Life Products, Medical Electronic Systems, Mira Care, Pregmate, Atlas Medical, Oscar Medicare Pvt. Ltd, Swim Count (Subsidiary Of Motiltycount Aps), Swiss Precision Diagnostics, Tempdrop, Uebe Medical and Valley Electronics among others.
Fertility Test Market Regional Trends
North America is expected to witness the fastest growth in upcoming years owing to hold significant share in terms of value. The US and Canada are expected to dominate the market in the coming years. The key factors that attributed to the market growth are rising prevalence rate of fertility related issues, increasing awareness regarding fertility testing among women, rising preference for accessibility & confidentiality of test results, and growing age of first-time pregnancies in women, and massive availability of fertility monitors on e-commerce or e-pharmacy websites.
Fertility Test Market Segmental Highlights
- The ovulation prediction kits segment is expected to dominate the fertility test market during the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The growth of this segment is rapidly improving owing to increasing demand for ovulation prediction kits by women to detect ovulation. And easy availability of ovulation prediction kits at most pharmacies and drugstores is further boosting the market growth.
- In 2020, OTC-based products segment accounted for the major market share. Over-the-counter fertility test products does not require prescription, they can be easily buy from medication shops, and other settings. This make them more demandable in the global market.
- Female fertility testing application segment is expected to observe lucrative growth opportunities in the coming years. Key factors attributed to this growth are rising awareness among women regarding advanced fertility treatments, and the growing number of fertility clinics for women.
- Home care settings end user segment dominated the market in 2020. Major factors such as the massive availability of at-home fertility testing kits and apps and rapid growth in homecare market are accredited to the growth of the market.
- North America dominated fertility test market in 2020 and is expected to witness the fastest growth in upcoming years.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10563-fertility-test-market-report
Research Objectives of Fertility Test Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Fertility Test Market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Other Related Market Reports :
Infertility Treatment Market :
Women’s Health Diagnostics Market :
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr.Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786