Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global fertility services market which includes study on product, procedure, services, patient type and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global fertility services market was projected to grow at a CAGR of XX% for the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the fertility services market.
Fertility services are provided for treating infertility problems. Changing lifestyles enhances the problem of conceiving baby in couples. Hormone imbalance, increased alcohol and drug use, delayed maternal age are the major factors affecting the today’s fertility rate. The advancement in the fertility services brings new hope and enhances the chances of becoming pregnant. As per the doctors review, the literate population is aware of the fact that struggling with the infertility is not a shame.
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/request-for-sample/report?=10567
The key companies in the fertility services market are Cook Group Incorporated, Esco Micro Pte. Ltd, Genea Limited, Hamilton Throne, Ltd, Ihmedical A/S, Irvine Scientific, IVFTech Aps, Kitazato Corporation, Medgyn Products, Inc, Rocket Medical PLC, Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH, The Baker Company, Inc, The Cooper Companies, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Vitrolife Ab and Zeiss Group.
The report analyses the global fertility services market based on product, procedure, services, patient type, end user and geography. Based on product, fertility services market is segmented into equipment, media and consumables and accessories. Various procedures studied in the fertility services market are IVF, ICSI, IUI, fertility preservation, surrogacy and others. Based on patient type, fertility services market is bifurcated into male and female fertility services. Fertility services market offers several services such as fresh non-donor, frozen non-donor, egg and embryo banking, fresh donor, and frozen donor. Major end users of the fertility services market covered in the study are cryobanks, fertility centers, hospital and surgical clinics and research institutes.
Fertility Services Market Regional Trends
North America is the most significant and the fastest-growing fertility services market owing to the increasing median age of first-time pregnancy, decreasing fertility rates, and ever-growing healthcare expenditure. The advancement in the infertility treatments, increasing fertility knowledge and awareness has led to increasing establishments of fertility clinics which fuels the growth of fertility services market in the region.
Fertility Services Market Segmental Highlights
- The media & consumable segment is likely to experience fast growth during the projection period, mainly due to easy availability and massive variety of medical consumables
- Growing adoption of IVF treatments owing to its high success rates is the major factor responsible for the exponential growth of the segment
- The market is led by female infertility treatment. Whereas changing life style, delayed marriages, hormone imbalance and issues like cyst on ovaries and growing stress related disorders are the key growth factors
- Fertility clinics segment dominated the market in 2020 and is likely to maintain its dominance at high growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing preference of the people towards such clinics for treatment of infertility and growing number of fertility clinics
Research Objectives of fertility services Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the fertility services Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Purchase this report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10567-fertility-services-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
Infertility Treatment Market Report:
Medical Tourism Market:
About us: –
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data Analytics Company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
Ganesh Sai United States 3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666 Wilmington DE 19804 U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786 U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707 Email: [email protected]
3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]