It is important to maintain a healthy weight for being fit and to keep health issues at bay. So the right way to shed those extra kilos is by changing your lifestyle habits. There are multiple ways to eliminate those extra kilos and to achieve your desired weight. But the most important and the latest t buzzy slim-down methods is the Warrior Diet.
Have you heard about the Warrior Diet? So here in this article, you’ll find everything you need to know about the warrior diet. Let’s take a look.
What is the Warrior Diet?
Warrior diet is created by author Ori Hofmekler, and it is a form of intermittent fasting that is popular among dieters based on the habits of ancient Roman and Spartan warriors. And moreover, it is a nutrition plan that involves fasting for quite a long period of time. Also, it is an extreme diet that can lead to some health issues, so always consult a doctor before making any dietary changes in your routine.
How does the Warrior Diet work?
Warrior diet has an original format since it was created. And most recently it has been interpreted as a strict 20-hour food fast and a four-hour fueling window, with various exercise requirements. But in the current version, there are no restrictions for food, and you’re not supposed to eat at all during the fasting period. So it is more challenging than fasting overnight and into a short portion of the day. Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a dietary supplement and a fat-burning digestive solution on the market today. Read this Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic reviews to understand how It helps individuals to burn stubborn fat and improve digestion without any strict diet routines.
Health Benefits Of The Warrior Diet
- Aid Weight Loss.
- Improve Heart Health.
- Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Improve Brain Health.
Guidelines To Follow For The Warrior Diet
Let’s check out the guidelines to following it:
- Stay Hydrated
Staying hydrated is the most important thing in fasting. So make sure to drink 9-10 glasses of water in the 20-hour to maintain the proper hydration level in your body.
- Eat Protein-Rich Foods
In a warrior diet, it is recommended to eat a substantial protein-rich dinner. And it helps to reduce carb intake and rebuild the worn-out muscles.
- One Main Meal
It is important to eat one main meal in Warrior Diet that is dinner.
- Control Hunger
Learn to control hunger because that will help in weight loss. So you should train your brain to endure hunger, by doing this your body will eventually learn to stay away from food during the fasting phase.
- Avoid Processed Foods
It is not allowed to take any foods when you’re on the Warrior Diet, because the processed foods contain higher amounts of sugar, salt, artificial flavors, colors, food preservatives, and taste enhancers that may be very harmful to your health. So make sure to buy natural products rather than ordering from a restaurant.
If you’re on a warrior Diet it is important to exercise regularly to expend energy and get back in shape. You can do exercises like cardio, strength training, weights, and yoga or take floraspring.
Foods You Should Eat And Avoid On The Warrior Diet
In the warrior diet, the dieters are allowed to eat organic, fresh, and seasonally grown. And they are not allowed to have any processed and fried foods and sugary beverages on this diet.
Foods To Eat
- Fruits And Vegetables.
- Chicken or beef.
- Hard-boiled egg.
- Milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.
- Water, coffee, green tea, any fruit or vegetable juice.
- Whole grain bread, whole-wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, barley.
Foods To Avoid Completely
- Cookies and cakes.
- Fried foods.
- Processed meats (lunch meats, bacon).
- Refined carbohydrates.
- Artificial sweeteners.
- Sweetened drinks like fruit juice and soda.
Things To Keep While Following This Diet
- Try to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Make sure to eat healthy and nutritious food during the diet.
- It is important to avoid strenuous exercise if you feel tired.
- Try to binge on nuts to get instant energy after fasting.
- Make sure to keep your stress levels in check when trying to lose weight.
Pros And Cons Of Warrior Diet
- It may help to lose weight.
- This fasting may help to decrease cholesterol levels.
- It promotes improved cardiovascular health.
- This diet may improve blood sugar levels.
- It may lead to binge eating.
- Nutrient deficiency.
- It may cause some side effects such as fatigue, stress, anxiety, hormonal disruption, and mood swings.
- It is quite difficult to follow.
- This diet may be dangerous for certain groups of people, especially people with type 2 diabetes and pregnant women.
The warrior diet is popular among dieters and it may help you shed some weight. But there is no scientific background to prove whether it is really effective or not. Also, it is not suitable for every individual as it can lead to serious health issues. So before you start the warrior diet it is highly recommended to consult a health professional.