According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe LED Lighting Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the Europe LED lighting market reached a value of US$ 16.7 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the Europe LED lighting market to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026.
A light-emitting diode (LED) represents a semiconductor device that is extensively used for numerous commercial, residential, and industrial purposes. It produces a narrow-spectrum light when an electric current is passed through it. LED lights are compact and have a long shelf life with a low heat output. They are also highly reliable, enable fast switching, and generate minimum radiation. As LEDs are environmentally friendly and consume lesser energy, their usage can save about 90% of the overall energy. Owing to this, LEDs are widely utilized as alternatives to conventional lighting technologies, including incandescent and fluorescent lights.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-led-lighting-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Europe LED Lighting Market Trends:
The rising power consumption and increasing energy costs in Europe are contributing to the escalating demand for energy- and cost-efficient lighting solutions. This is further being supported by the growing environmental consciousness of the population. Moreover, due to the various favorable policy measures introduced by the European Union (EU), the region is gradually eliminating inefficient lighting technologies, such as directional and non-directional halogen lamps. Additionally, governments of several countries are offering subsidies and incentives to promote the adoption of LED lights. Furthermore, significant infrastructural growth and the increasing preferences for smart lighting solutions are further expected to catalyze the market growth for LEDs in Europe over the coming years.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-led-lighting-market
Europe LED Lighting Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Cree Inc.
- Dialight PLC
- Eaton Corporation Inc. (Cooper Industries LLC)
- Osram Licht AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Signify N.V. (Philips Inc.)
- TRILUX GmbH & Co. KG
- Zumtobel Group AG
Breakup by Product Type:
- LED Lamps and Modules
- LED Fixtures
Breakup by Application:
- Retail and Hospitality
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Risk Analytics Market: Report 2021-2026, Size, Demands, Share, Growth
- Insulated Packaging Market: Global Size, Business Growth, Share, Trend, Demand
- Iot Security Market: Size, Share, Business Growth, Key Players and Forecast
- Proteomics Market Research Report 2021-2026
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading Market: Top Companies Share, Outlook, and Forecast
- Potato Protein Market: Growth, Share, Demand, Trends by Top Key Players, and Outlook
- Smart Office Market: Share, Size, Growth, Competitive Analysis with Key Players
- Disposable Gloves Market: Size, Share, Business Growth, Key Players and Forecast
- Physiotherapy Equipment Market: Latest Trends by Top Key Players, Outlook and Forecast
- Hub Motor Market: Top Companies Share, Demand, Trend, Revenue, and Forecast
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-080
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-080