The factors such as growing demand for sustainable printing in different application industry has propel the demand for digital textile printing market. Also, development of new technologies in the textile industry and rising innovation for new product launches within established market has led the demand of the market. Furthermore, growth of the e-commerce industry has provided opportunity for the development of digital textile printing market which is likely to contribute to the healthy growth of the market.
New York, May 3, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global Digital Textile Printing market which includes study on printing process, ink type, substrate, and application across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global Digital Textile Printing market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.21% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the Digital Textile Printing market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10593-digital-textile-printing-market-report
The report analyses the global Digital Textile Printing market based on printing process, ink type, substrate, application and geography. The digital textile printing market is accessible by different printing process like direct to garment (dtg), dye sublimation, direct to fabric (dtf). The market is available in various ink type including sublimation, pigment, reactive, acid. The market majorly uses various substrate like cotton, polyester, silk. The digital textile printing market finds application in industrial, textile and decor, advertisement, clothing and apparel, soft signage. The global digital textile printing market is studied for the following region North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world (RoW).
The key competitors of this market include Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), DuPont (United States), Aeoon Technologies GmbH(Austria), ATPColor Srl(Italy), Bordeaux Digital PrintInk Ltd (U.S.), Durst Phototechnik AG (Italy), Hollanders Printing Systems B.V (Netherlands), Kornit Digital (Israel), SPGPrints B.V(Netherlands), Brother International Corporation(United States), Colorjet Group, d.gen Inc (South Korea), Konica Minolta, Inc (Japan), Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd(Japan), Mutoh Holdings Co. Ltd(Japan), Ricoh Company Ltd (Japan), Roland DG Corporation(Japan), Electronics For Imaging, Inc(United States) and Huntsman International LLC(United States) among others.
Digital Textile Printing Market Regional Trends
Europe is expected to dominant in the global Digital Textile Printing market owing to hold significant share in the market. The growing demand for Digital Textile Printing in region is attributed by various application industries like industrial, textile and decor, advertisement, clothing and apparel, soft signage. Germany followed by UK is projected to be the fastest growing market in global Digital Textile Printing due to increasing consumers demand for various application products in the region.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10593-digital-textile-printing-market-report
Digital Textile Printing Market Segmental Highlights
- The Direct to Fabric (DTF) segment is expected to dominate the Digital Textile Printing market during the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The rapid growth is due to factors such as fastness of printed fabric which improve the printing process significantly are further boosting the market growth
- In 2020, Sublimation ink type accounted for the major market share. The sublimation ink type hold significant share in the digital textile printing market owing to widespread application and uses across industries for different textile printing.
- Cotton is expected to witness emerging growth in the global Digital Textile Printing market owing to demand for cotton fabrics in industry due to its low cost and properties.
- Clothing and apparel is anticipated to dominate in the global Digital Textile Printing market owing to increasing possibilities of new products launches and service with new concept in the market.
- Europe is expected to dominate in the global Digital Textile Printing market holding significant share in the market.
Research Objectives of Digital Textile Printing Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Digital Textile Printing Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Other Related Market Reports :
Smart Textiles Market Report :
Biomedical textiles Market Report :
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
Axiom Market Research & Consulting
3 Germany Dr.Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786