Wilmington, May 5, 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global digital payment market which includes study on component, organization size, deployment type, and verticals across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global digital payment market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.02% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the digital payment market.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.axiommrc.com/rqs/10467-digital-payment-market-report
The report analyses the global digital payment market based on component, organization size, deployment type, verticals, and geography. Digital payment component includes solutions and services. Based on organization size the market includes small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. Digital payment deployment type includes on-premise and cloud. The major verticals of the market includes into banking, financial services, and insurance, retail and ecommerce, healthcare, travel and hospitality, transportation and logistics, media and entertainment and others.
The key companies in the digital payment market are ACI Worldwide, Adyen, Aurus, Aliant Payments, Alipay, Apple Pay, Due, Dwolla, FattMerchant, FIS, Fiserv, Global Payments, etc
Digital Payment Market Regional Trends
The increasing implementation of smart parking meters, as well as technological advancements in these meters, are driving demand for digital payment solutions in the North American region. For instance, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency announced in December 2017 that it would introduce a “demand-responsive pricing” system on 28,000 smart parking meter.
Digital Payment Market Segmental Highlights
- The payment wallet solutions segment is expected to grow owing to their benefits of being secure, intuitive, simple and convenient payment experience.
- Digital payment solutions are adopted by large companies due to the need to digitize their payment landscape and respond to dynamic customer patterns
- BFSI segment currently is the most extensive vertical in the digital payment market
Purchase This Report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10467-digital-payment-market-report
Research Objectives of Digital Payment Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the digital payment market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Our Other Related Reports:
Mobile Payment Market Report:
Digital Logistics Market Report:
3 Germay Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
For more information, visit Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ at www.axiommrc.com
+ 1 (845) 875-9786
+ 1 (845) 875-9786