May 11, 2020 9:00 AM ET
iCrowd Newswire – May 11, 2020
COVID -19 High Quality – Low Cost Ventilators Available NOW
High Risk Patient/Resident, Home Care 2020 Technologies That Save Lives
For over 17 years Predictive Health Devices Inc. and our parent company Medical Nurse Training Inc. have been providing superior products and training to the medical community. It is our main mission to assist seniors in quality of life decisions and devices. In this area we have been able to source highest quality, best price ventilators and other critical technologies during this time of COVID -19.
These new ventilator models are available for immediate shipping. Ventilators that are of the highest quality and lowest cost are available for review at www.PredictiveHelathDevices.com We are also including some of our top innovative devices to product seniors at home or in facilities to quickly mitigate additional areas of risk and improve quality of life at home or before and after discharge.
These latest technologies are going to be invaluable to seniors and their families. Some of the devices include wearable/inflatable fall prevention hip protectors, unique watch-like wearables, wireless fall and exit alarms, and wireless caregivers. These products aide improvement in self-care and provide ongoing guidance outside of a professional encounter but may include telehealth in these technologies. Each with a tracking platform that continuously collects patient data with abilities to transmit clinically valid objective data back to healthcare, relatives, professionals, and caregivers. The real-time fall protection devices allow for timely notifications of important indicators of concern regarding a patient’s status. By enabling individuals with the latest health technology, they can live a healthier, safer, and more active life.
Our Predictive Health Devices Include:
Zanthion – Proven Senior Protection -For Wondering (GPS) Location anywhere via Smart Watch, Fall Prediction and Detection, Smart Bed Exit, Shower Exit, Door Exit, Toilet Sensor, Continuous Monitoring with Alerts to Family, Friends, Neighbors, and Caregivers.
Collaborative personal care – Dignity without intrusion – Live with Freedom and Confidence.
Product utilized in Homes, Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Hospitals
Tango – Active Protective Belt – Real-time fall protection wearable device Air Bag for the Hips http://predictivehealthdevices.com/products/tango/
- Multi-sensor smart comfortable wearable belt, detects impending falls, deployable airbags
- Maximum functionality, reliability, comfort, and ease of use by seniors
- Continuously logs user motion activity to review patterns and implement interventions to maximize quality of care and sends critical data to doctors and caregivers.
SafeBeing – Remote Monitoring of Residents and Patients and Home Care http://predictivehealthdevices.com/products/safe-being/
- Complete location monitoring and alerts for wondering out of designated safe zones, ad alerts for critical changes in parameters
- Detailed monitoring of falls – location and alert, activity levels, sleeping, walking, drinking, UTI risk, developing fall risk, emergency button, Pulse Oximetry, Temperature, pressure ulcer risk and much more!!!
We Sense – 2020- Latest Continence Management – New Innovative Technology http://predictivehealthdevices.com/products/we-sense/
- Offers real-time wetness events monitoring that enables caregivers to change patients and resident’s briefs at the right time with compliance reporting. This also helps reduce the incidence of falls surrounding toileting issues. Incontinence is continuously monitored reducing costs of Urinary Tract Infections, Wounds and falls. All residents are monitored via smart phone or tablet. Overall costs are reduced using less briefs and minimizing staff time and resident discomfort
UprightVR – New Technology for Low Cost Fall Prevention Balance and Assessment http://predictivehealthdevices.com/products/uprightvr/
- Low-cost, easy to administer, ‘pre-fall’ balance tests and fall risk assessments must be easily and regularly available, where seniors live, shop, and receive medical care if Government and private fall prevention objectives to be realized.
- UprightVR’s mission is to “catch them before they fall” by facilitating a new balance assessment paradigm.
Trazer – Most Advanced Rehabilitation Technology http://predictivehealthdevices.com/products/trazer/
Nearly 1/3 of seniors living in their own home, or the home of adult children caregivers suffer from a serious fall at least once each year, most will die the first year after a hip fracture.
Many may never completely recover from the injury (Cleveland Clinic, 2016). New technologies are changing the way of healthcare delivery and management as it is becoming more complex and demanding. Each of these low-cost fall products optimizes family member/resident’s safety. Many, of which, are covered in the Medicare/telehealth bill. It is giving hope to the quality of life of seniors. For more information visit www.predictivehealthdevices.com.
Angela Pritts, RN BSN
Medical Nurse Training, Inc. & Predictive Health Devices, Inc.
PLEASE RESPOND WITH ANY QUESTIONS TO
Experts for Quality, Fall Prevention and Protection, Risk Management, Training, Marketing and Distribution
President and CEO
Medical Nurse Training and Distribution Inc. And Subsidiary, Predictive Health Devices Inc.
© Viz Release LLC 2020 | Press Release Dis
Keywords: Ventilators, Senior Health, Telehealth, Covid-19, Fall Prevention, New Technology, Wearable Health