Market Size – USD 1.82 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.0%, Market Trends – The rising demand for Corn Maltodextrin in the Cosmetics & Personal care products
The Global Corn Maltodextrin Market is forecast to reach USD 2.40 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Corn maltodextrin is plant-based carbohydrates, which is known to provide with high energy. There are various applications of this type of maltodextrin, which is fostering the growth of the sector. This type of maltodextrin can be used as a bulking agent in various food applications. This maltodextrin is known to provide with 100% glucose-based energy, the most effective energy substrate for brain recovery, muscles, and promote an active lifestyle. Corn based maltodextrin is available in gluten and lactose-free variants. These variants of maltodextrin can provide with high quality carbs from non-GMO corn starch, with excellent tolerance and high digestibility. It also provides with the scope of dextrose equivalent, which enables fine-tuning of product osmolarity along with enhanced energy, good hydration, and quick recovery. Its traits, like neutral taste and total solubility, results in its wide application in the food & beverage industry. In the food & beverage sector, one of its major use is as drying carriers and bulking agents in a wide range of food products like seasonings, soups powdered beverages, among others. However, this type of maltodextrin is not a suitable choice for dry mix infant formula preparation. Thus, such a wide arena of applications of this type of maltodextrin is contributing to the continuous growth of this sector. In regards to region, Europe can be seen to occupy a considerable share of the market. The market share held by the region is attributed to the growing demand for baked products like fillings, cakes & pastries, and rising geriatric population is resulting in increasing demand for senior & clinical nutrition products, which is contributing to the expansion of the sector in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2745
Key Participants Include:
GLUCIDEX, Cargill, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Penford Corporation, Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Roquette Freres SA, Grain Processing Corporation, Tate & Lyle Plc, Tereos Syral, and Moonlight Malt.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Corn Maltodextrin market according to Form, Application, End-user:
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Cereals & snacks
- Powdered beverages
- Sauces, dressings & soups
- Processed meat & seafood
- Nutraceuticals: functional foods
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Cosmetics & Personal care
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2745
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Corn Maltodextrin market held a market share of USD 1.82 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.0% during the forecast period.
- In context to Form, the Liquid segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast period, which occupied more than 30.0% of the market in 2018. The growth rate witnessed by the Liquid segment is attributed to the increasing demand for this type of maltodextrin in liquid form in the pharmaceutical sector due to its quick absorption and enhanced functioning as compared to its powdered form.
- In context to Application, the Baking segment held the largest market share of more than 20.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Baking segment is attributed to the rising demand for baked products like cakes & pastries, biscuits & cookies, fillings, custards & decors, and applicability of corn based maltodextrin in these products to replicate fat without impacting its taste.
- In regards to End-user, the Cosmetics & Personal care segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 3.8% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 16.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Cosmetics & Personal care segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the personal care industry, the associated elevating demand for products like moisturizers, anti-aging products that is supporting the growth rate witnessed by this segment. In these products, corn based maltodextrin is used as a binding agent, film-forming agent, absorbent, and emulsion stabilizer. The anti-aging properties of hydroxy acids results in its growing popularity in anti-aging products.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 3.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold more than 20.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the APAC region is attributed to the continuous growth of the food & beverage sector, rising geriatric population, and expanding pharmaceutical industry, which is supporting the expansion of the sector in this region.
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/corn-maltodextrin-market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Corn Maltodextrin Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Corn Maltodextrin Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Explore our related report :
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com