iCrowdNewswire Feb 15, 2021 3:00 AM ET
What is Cleaner Smile?
Cleaner Smile is a teeth whitening kit. It is designed to make your teeth brighter and brighter with each application, thanks to special ingredients contained in the whitening gel supplied. You can check the results after use with the colorchart included. To be able to keep an eye on the results as accurately as possible, you must note which shade your teeth are at the beginning of the application. According to the provider, results should be visible after the first application. The aim of the product is to use the ingredients to give you results that give you an attractive smile. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.) Click here to discover the current discount!
Why do I need this tooth whitener?
Cleaner Smile teeth whitener is suitable for all those people who want an attractive smile by whitening their teeth. Daily use over 21 days is said to produce clearly visible results, which are clearly due to the ingredients of Cleaner Smile. According to the supplier, the tooth whitener is also suitable for people whose teeth are sensitive. The ingredients that bring about the desired results, according to the supplier, are 35 per cent carbamide peroxide.
Cleaner Smile rating and recommendation
The Teeth Whitening Kit doesn’t just contain whitening strips or a whitening gel. It includes an LED mouthpiece, two charging cables for charging via Android smartphone or iPhone, and three Teeth Whitening Gel pens with 35 per cent carbamide peroxide. According to the supplier, Carbamide Peroxide is one of the most important ingredients that can lighten even deep tooth discolouration and is also suitable for sensitive teeth. Also included in the kit are an instruction manual and a shade card. The colour chart will help you track your whitening progress. You will also receive five free whitening strips with every order. Also included with your order are 90 free days of Health & Fitness Tools. These are a range of tools designed to help you achieve a healthier and fitter body.
- Online coaching for motivation, feedback and personal support
- A training program with cardio and strength training
- Fitness Nutrition for a healthy diet
- Health Risk Assessment (cancer risk, heart, health, fitness, nutrition, stress and mindfulness)
- Health information lexicon
After the free 90 days, the tools will cost you around ten euros per month. You should bear this in mind when ordering.
Overall, the kit for teeth whitening by Cleaner Smile is a well-thought-out product, which, at least in view of its ingredients, is quite suitable for teeth whitening. Whether you can achieve a brilliant white smile with it can only be tried out for yourself – although the results of the reviewers give hope for positive results.
Cleaner Smile technical facts
- 35 % Carbamide peroxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Deionised Water
Scope of delivery:
- 1 LED mouthpiece
- 3 Teeth Whitening Gel pens
- 2 smartphone charging cables for Android and iPhone and one USB connector each
- 1 colour card
- Instruction manual
- Optional: 90 days Health & Fitness Tools
What are the Cleaner Smile quality features?
The Cleaner Smile supplier offers its customers a 100% money-back guarantee within the first 60 days of delivery. This gives you the opportunity to test the kit for three weeks. If the results aren’t what you want, you can simply return the whitening kit to the supplier and claim your money back. According to the provider, they will not ask any further questions. However, you should not abuse the money-back guarantee, but only if the results are not satisfactory or the ingredients are too aggressive for your sensitive teeth.
According to the supplier, Cleaner Smile is manufactured in a factory certified by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
General Cleaner Smile opinions
A number of testimonials and reviews of the Cleaner Smile Kit for an attractive smile have already been posted on the provider’s official website. The reviewers seem to be convinced of the results. They report that the application is very easy and provides whiter teeth and thus optimal results within a very short time. Users say they love the product. It is worth the money and, unlike many other whitening gels, it is very easy to use. The fact that the LED mouthpiece can be charged via the smartphone also meets with positive approval. According to reviewers, the whitening effect was noticeable to outsiders after just one application. Cleaner Smile is also excellent for sensitive teeth. Visit the official website to see more customer reviews!
Where can I order a Cleaner Smile?
If you want to achieve an attractive smile with teeth whitening, you should take a closer look at the website of the official supplier of the teeth whitening kit. Here you will not only find a lot of information about the product, but you will also learn more about the ingredients and the results of Cleaner Smile. In addition, the teeth whitening kit is only available on the official website. The standard items in your shopping cart are:
- a regular LED teeth whitening kit
- a pack of teeth whitening strips
The Whitening Strips pack contains five strips and is included free with every order of a Regular LED Teeth Whitening Kit. This saves you around ten euros. If you also have a discount code, you can enter it directly below the shopping basket. The total amount to be paid will then be displayed. Currently, the shipping costs are covered by the provider. In addition, according to the provider, a “90 Days of health and fitness tools” is also included in the order free of charge. You can also remove this service from the shopping basket below the payment methods. This can be useful, as the service will cost you around ten euros per month after the free 90 days.
The next line shows when your order is expected to arrive if you order now – but only if the order is placed within the United States of America with the United States Postal Service. If you live in Germany, this information is irrelevant for you.
In the second step of the order process for the teeth whitening kit, you must now enter your shipping information. You will be asked for your email address, your first and last name and your address. If you do not want the package to go to your billing address, you can flexibly enter a different delivery address.
In the third step, the tooth whitening provider needs your payment information. Payment is possible via:
- Credit card (Discover, American Express, Visa, Mastercard)
Depending on the payment method you choose, enter your credit card information or click on “Pay with PayPal”. You have already ordered the teeth whitening kit. Further info and a discount can be found here on the official website!
Who is the provider of the product?
E-mail: [email protected]
General information about tooth whitening
Many people have a problem with their yellowish discoloured teeth. Contrary to what many often believe, yellow teeth are not fundamentally a sign of inadequate dental hygiene. Many people suffer from yellowish teeth virtually from birth – simply because their genetic predisposition is responsible for it. In older people, however, it is age itself that causes discolouration on and in the teeth. However, other external influences can also lead to tooth discolouration. For example
- White and red wine
- Soft drinks and acidic fruit juices
- Coffee and black tea
- Soy sauce
- Spices (turmeric, curry, saffron)
Even chlorinated water from swimming, medicines such as antibiotics and pregnancy can be reasons for yellow discoloured teeth. Fortunately, no one has to simply live with this “blemish” anymore. There are ways to whiten teeth and so it is possible for almost everyone to have a radiant white smile. The first step at the dentist’s is a professional teeth cleaning. Then a concentrated whitening agent is applied to the teeth and activated with a bleaching lamp. For teeth whitening at home, the process is almost identical for similar results – at least for those who don’t want to simply rely on whitening strips or whitening gel. Modern kits for whitening teeth usually contain not only a gel but also an LED mouthpiece that helps to activate the ingredients of the gel and is thus ultimately indispensable for good results.
There are a number of advantages to whitening kits for home use. You can choose which set you want to try and which method is best for you. This way, you can always get the results you want with your preferred method. In addition, home teeth whitening is considered to be much cheaper than at the dentist. You can achieve almost identical results for much less money. Furthermore, with a whitening kit you get everything you need to whiten your teeth – you don’t have to buy additional products. However, you can only achieve satisfactory results with these kits if you suffer from mild to moderate discolouration. If the discolouration has been building up for years, it will be difficult to remove with the kits.
To use a whitening kit without problems and to achieve the desired results, your teeth must be healthy. It makes sense to have your teeth professionally cleaned before use to remove all bacteria and plaque. If your teeth are not completely clean, the ingredients of the whitening kit will not penetrate far enough into the teeth and the results will be poor.
Typically, you will need to use the whitening kit daily for 21 days to achieve the desired results. After that, the whitening process – at least in the case of the Cleaner Smile kit – is repeated once or twice a week. It is beneficial for the results not to consume tea, coffee or red wine during the first three weeks and the next two weeks. If possible, you should also avoid nicotine. In most cases, the whitening can be expected to last six months. After that, you will need to whiten your teeth again every day for three weeks.
You should also be aware that there may be side effects associated with home teeth whitening. The whitening gel or whitening strips must not touch the gums. Otherwise, you will not only achieve the desired results, but also white discoloured gums and, in the worst case, gum irritation. If you feel pain in your gums or teeth during the treatment, you should stop the treatment immediately. Teeth whitening can be done at the dentist’s office or at home.
Known FAQ about this product
- Q: Can I have teeth whitening if I have fillings?
- A: According to the provider, it is possible. Fillings are said to have no effect on tooth whitening.
- Q: Are there any teeth whitening products that are suitable for sensitive teeth?
- A: The supplier states that their teeth whitening kit is suitable for gentle whitening of teeth and is therefore suitable for sensitive teeth.
- Q: Does the whitening work for crooked teeth?
- A: Again, the supplier states that crooked teeth have no effect on the whitening.
Q: Are Cleaner Smile products vegan?
- A: According to the supplier, the products do not contain any animal ingredients and are therefore also suitable for vegans.
- Q: When can first results be expected?
- A: According to the supplier, you can already see the first results within an hour after the first application.
- Q: How long do the whitening results last?
- A: If you use Cleaner Smile regularly and according to the instructions, you can keep your attractive smile forever, according to the supplier.
- Q: How long should a Cleaner Smile be used?
- A: The teeth whitening kit is used daily for 21 days. After that, Cleaner Smile needs to be used once or twice a week to maintain the results.
- Q: Is the LED mouthpiece waterproof?
- A: According to the supplier, the mouthpiece is waterproof. It must be rinsed with warm water after each use and then stored in a dry place.
- Q: How is the LED mouthpiece charged?
- A: The Cleaner Smile Kit comes with two chargers (one for Android, one for iPhone) that have a USB port. You can use these to charge the mouthpiece.
- Q: Can an additional mouthpiece be purchased?
- A: If you need an additional LED mouthpiece, you can contact Cleaner Smile support.
- Q: Can I do the whitening if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- A: Cleaner Smile is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If you still want to whiten your teeth, you must discuss this with your doctor.
- Q: Is tooth whitening suitable for children?
- A: Cleaner Smile is not suitable for children under the age of twelve.
- Can I use Cleaner Smile if the yellow discolouration of my teeth is caused by the medication I am taking?
- A: The provider states that teeth whitening should not take place if the yellow discolouration of the teeth is caused by taking medication, injury or tooth decay.
- Q: Where does the Cleaner Smile ship to?
- A: Currently, a worldwide
This post is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy.
Any purchase done from this story is done at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase done from this link is subject to final terms and conditions of the website that is selling the product. The content on this release does not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, the author recommends products and service he or she has used or knows well and may receive a commission if you purchase them too (at no additional cost for you).