Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global catalyst handling services market which includes study on type and end-use industry across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global catalyst handling services market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.71% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the catalyst handling services market.
Catalyst plays an essential role in several industries for improving process efficiency and product quality. It boosts energy savings and helps to reduce pollution. Catalyst handling services promote the safe use of catalyst in various industrial processes and is also used for spent catalyst management including regeneration, recovery and disposal.
The report analyses the global catalyst handling services market based on type, end-use industry and geography. By type, the market is segmented into loading/unloading, screening, transport and others. Based on end-use industry, the market is classified into petroleum refining, petrochemical, chemical & fertilizer and others.
The key companies in the catalyst handling services market are Mourik (Netherlands), Anabeeb (Saudi Arabia), Dickinson Group of Companies (South Africa), CR Asia (Thailand), Veolia Group (Australia), Technivac (UK), CAT Tech (UK), Buchen-ics (Germany), Kanooz (Saudi Arabia), Maviro (US), Expertise (Saudi Arabia), Plant tech (India), Prior Industrial Services (Netherlands), INSEE ECOCYCLE (Thailand).
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/product/10423-global-catalyst-handling-services-market-report
Catalyst Handling Services Market Regional Trends
Asia Pacific held the largest share of the market owing to rapid industrialization and presence of larger manufacturing bases. It is also projected to grow at a fastest growth rate of 4.25%. Presence of emerging economies of China, Japan and India strongly supports the growth of the region.
Catalyst Handling Services Market Segmental Highlights
- On the basis of type, loading/unloading segment held the largest share of the market. The increasing need to improve operational efficiency in chemical, petroleum refining, petrochemical industries are the key factors supporting the growth of the segment.
- Based on end-use industry, the market is led by petroleum refining sector. On the other hand, the chemical & fertilizer industry is another major end use sector of catalyst handling services accounting for a market size of USD 168.71 million in 2020. Growing population, increasing demand for food, rising urbanization, increase in consumer spending are the factors responsible for the growth of the sector
Research Objectives of Catalyst Handling Services Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Catalyst Handling Services Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Purchase this report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10423-global-catalyst-handling-services-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
Refinery Catalyst Market Market Report:
Industrial Agitators Market Report:
About us: –
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data Analytics Company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]