pportunities in the carbon black market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the carbon black market is expected to reach $22.8 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4%. In this market, tire rubber is the largest segment by application, whereas transportation is largest by end use industry. The growing usage of recycled and bio-based carbon black and a shifting focus from commodities to more specialized grades of carbon black provides strategic growth path in this market.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Birla Carbon, Cabot Corporation, China Synthetic Rubber (CSR), Orion Engineered Carbons Holdings, OMSK Carbon Group, Tokai Carbon, Philips Carbon Black, and Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Carbon black market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Carbon black market size by various applications such as end use industry, grade, application, and attribute type in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis:Carbon black market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of carbon black in the carbon black market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of carbon black in the carbon black market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/carbon-black-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/plastic-additive-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/recovered-carbon-black-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/fillers-in-food-industry.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/conductive-filler-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/wollastonite-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/antimony-trioxide-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/boron-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/fillers-in-the–personal-care-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/mica-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/microsphere-market.aspx