According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Building Information Modeling Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global building information modeling market size reached US$ 6.0 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of 14.5% during 2021-2026.
Building information modeling (BIM) refers to a 3D model-based software that provides critical insights and tools to architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals. It helps to efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings. This software enables AECs to make a digital representation of the functional and physical aspects of the premises and exchange data between respective project parties. BIM aids in efficient decision-making regarding cost estimations, component procurement, and required time. It also helps in completing operations after project completion, such as project lifecycle management and maintenance issues.
The global building information modeling market growth can be attributed to rapid urbanization and the growing population, which have led to an increase in construction projects across the globe. Additionally, BIM offers numerous advantages, such as paper-based design and modeling and CAD systems, which are contributing to the market growth. Various technological advancements enabling inter-coordination between users and data management at remote locations are propelling the market growth further. The emerging trend of the Internet of Things (IoT) and stringent building codes are driving the market toward growth significantly. Other factors, such as an increasing number of infrastructural projects across both developed and developing economies, are creating a positive outlook for the market further.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/building-information-modeling-market/requestsample
Key Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of the offering type, the market has been divided into software and services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into preconstruction, construction, and operations.
- On the basis of the end use sector, the market has been categorized as commercial, residential, and industrial.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into architects and engineers, contractors and developers, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the building information modeling market, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., AECOM, Autodesk Inc., Aveva Group Plc (Schneider Electric), Beck Technology Ltd., Bentley Systems Incorporated, Dassault Systemes SE, Hexagon AB, Nemetschek SE and Trimble Inc.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/building-information-modeling-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Industry Trends
- Structure of the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, USA Email: [email protected] Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800