According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “India Baby Care Products Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the India baby care products market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the India baby care products market to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2021-2026.
Baby care products include skin and hair care products and toiletries that are suitable to be used on toddlers. These products are generally manufactured using mild and hydrating ingredients, such as milk cream, jojoba and almond oils, shea butter and aloe vera. Some of the most commonly utilized baby care products include soaps, cleansers, powder, lotion, shampoos, oil, and diaper rash ointment.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-baby-care-products-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Baby Care Products Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the rising preference for infant hygiene and safety. Moreover, the increasing concerns among the parents have also provided a boost to the sales of premium baby care products. Furthermore, leading manufacturers across the country are continually adopting innovative packing solutions and utilizing organic substances in the formulation of baby care products, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth across the country include the easy availability of products via online and offline organized retail channels and the steadily inflating disposable income levels of the masses.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-baby-care-products-market
India Baby Care Products Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
Artsana S.p.A., Dabur India Ltd., Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Me N Moms Private Ltd., Nestle S.A, Pigeon Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company and Unicharm Corporation.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Baby Skin Care
- Baby Hair Care
- Baby Toiletries
- Baby Bath Products and Fragrances
- Baby Diapers and Wipes
- Baby Food and Beverages
Breakup by Category:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Pharmacies/Drug Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Calcium Stearate Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/calcium-stearate-market
- Self-Care Medical Devices Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/self-care-medical-devices-market
- Statin Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/statin-market
- Europe Cardiac Holter Monitor Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-cardiac-holter-monitor-market
- United States Cardiac Holter Monitor Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-cardiac-holter-monitor-market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Glass Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/asia-pacific-automotive-glass-market
- Europe Electronic Toll Collection Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-electronic-toll-collection-market
- United States 3D Mapping and Modeling Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-3d-mapping-modeling-market
- Automotive Drivetrain Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-drivetrain-market
- Asia Pacific Aluminum Extrusion Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/asia-pacific-aluminum-extrusion-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800